Am 15.03.24 um 08:31 schrieb c.bu...@posteo.jp:

On the long run it is my goal to make the package [1] ready for official
upload. But I suspect this is a long way. So on short view that repo
will be for practicing only. Am I allowed to create such a repo in my
position?

There is no need to start any packaging work within the Salsa group of the DPT. You can start any work within your namespace and move the package to any other group later if needed and appropriate.

And within your namespace you can e.g. do force pushing if you feel you need to, within team space that's a no go.

--
Regards
Carsten