begin Dany Joly quote from Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 02:14:50PM +0000
> Here are my errors message :
>
> remove an other package :
>
> dpkp : serious warning files list file for package 'xfonts-base' missing,
> assuming package has
> no files currently installed.
> 12118 files currently installed.)
> Preparing to replace xfonts-base 4.1.0-16 (using
> ../xfonts-base_4.1.0-16.deb) ...
> Unpacking replacement xfonts-base ...
>
> <here it freezes>

Something has gone horribly wrong, and now dpkg doesn't know what files
xfonts-base is supposed to contain.  You may be able to hack around it
by running "touch /var/lib/dpkg/info/xfonts-base.list" and then "dpkg -i
/var/cache/apt/archives/xfonts-base_4.1.0-16.deb".

--
Rob Weir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:       SSL corporate security credit card ISEC global Manfurov