On Saturday 07 January 2012 23:29:07 Aaron Toponce wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 11:22:09PM +0000, Lisi wrote:
> > On Saturday 07 January 2012 23:15:01 Aaron Toponce wrote:
> > > Competent musicians don't keep the notes on their instruments,
> >
> > What about incompetent musicians?
>
> Off-topic.

No, it isn't.  You were using the analogy of typists and musicians.  I was
continuing the analogy.  Some of us would not be able to manage at all
without a marked keyboard, even if you chose to label those who cannot manage
as incompetent.  We have a right to exist and be taken into account.  So
marked keyboards are needed.

Lisi