On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:35:12 +0100, Tom Badran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
penned:

>> I also have heard that OO.org is working on Reveal Codes for their
>> next release -- which, if true, has me drooling.  That's the biggest
>> thing I miss about WordPerfect.
>
> No idea what these are so cant comment ;)

"Reveal codes" mode allowed you to to see exactly what "tags" WP was
using on your document, kind of like a "view source".  It was *really*
handy for debugging problems where you had too many nested formatting
commands and couldn't figure out why stuff wasn't displaying the way you
expected.

--
monique
Please respond to the group OR to my email, but not both.  (Group preferred.)