On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:20:00 +0200, Jan <phenomena...@yandex.com> replied:

> The add-on Tab Mix Plus has an option under Menu to add "Reload every ..." to
> the tab's context menu. The add-on may be overkill if you just want that
> reload option, but I do know it works.

Thanks.  I have this working now.  I added Tab Mix Plus 0.5.0.3 and checked
"Reload Tab Every" in both the Tab Context Menu and the Main Context Menu.
Re adding Tab Mix Plus, I agreed to disable the ReloadEvery plugin (although
ReloadEvery's settings still show under about:config).

During installation, a message said, "Firefox 57 drops support for all legacy
add-ons include Tab Mix Plus.  From Firefox 57 onwards, Firefox will not
install Tab Mix Plus.  It is currently unclear when Tab Mix Plus as a
WebExtension will be ready."  I'll worry about that when it happens.

Thanks again.