On Tue Jul 25 05:54:22 2017, Fungi4All <fungil...@protonmail.com> replied:

and on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 20:55:23 +0200, Jochen Spieker <j...@wim.re> added:

> You need an iframe:
>
> https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp

I hadn't known about inline frames, but this works well at the site I want to
refresh.  Tab Mix Plus has also worked, so now I have two options for
reloading.  Thanks again to everyone for the good ideas.