hw wrote:
> How is btrfs going to deal with this problem when using RAID?  Require
> hardware RAID?
>
> Having to add mdadm RAID to a setup that uses btrfs just to keep efi
> partitions in sync would suck.

You can add hooks to update-initramfs or update-grub.

To a first approximation:

firstbootpart = wwn-0x5006942feedbee1-part1
extrabootparts = wwn-0x5004269deafbead-part1\
 wwn-0x5001234adefabe-part1 \
 wwn-0x5005432faebeeda-part1

for eachpart in $extrabootparts ; \
        do cp /dev/disk/by-id/$firstbootpart /dev/disk/by-id/$eachpart; done

You'll need to provide suitable values for the partitions, and
remember to fix this when you change disks for any reason.

And test it, because I have not even run it once.

-dsr-