> I figure there's a high percentage of keyboard jockeys here so ..
> which keyboard do you like and why?

My favorites are the old Thinkpad USB UltraNav travel keyboards
(http://salestores.com/stores/images/images_747/31P9490.jpg).  They even
come with a 2-port USB hub so you can connect a mouse directly to them
(and/or a security key, ... tho you can't go crazy because it has very
low power limits (and it's USB-1 only): no flash drive, for instance).
But they're becoming hard to find.

I also have one of those cheap 78-key compact&thin keyboards and, beside
the lack of "page up"/"page down" keys (and of course the lack of
a trackpoint), I really like it.  Mine is a "no brand" model, but
it's fairly similar to the JLab Go wireless keyboard
(https://www.jlab.com/products/jlab-go-keyboard?variant=39457511407688),
except with a cable so I don't need to worry about batteries or
bluetooth connection.

        Stefan