Dear Sir,

I would like to thanmk you for your complete reply. I am so disappointed
that Lenny is not supporting this video card, since it is ok new, but not
that much.

Would you know if LENNY from KMUTO (jp) would work for that type of video
card?

I had to reboot the machine, with Squeeze testing, and the video worked,
with my additional passed THING into Grub for options (can remmenber ,
havent now pc under hands)

I am so disappointed to have to use Squeeze. The distro is pretty unstable,
and I cannot browse on Internet with FIREFOX using NFS, it modifies my Grub
installing Gnome, one unknown package blocks my shutdown, pidgdiin or
command line purple is flooding my server with non necessary packages... -
Well, lenny would be a better release to be used ... for servers... :(

Best regards / All the best & health !
Y.