Dear Sir,

I am encountering with the following necessity of using TESTING SQUEEZE for
this new hardware : ASUS P7H55M Pro; that the xserver-xorg freezes very
often.

It does turn off the monitor [sort of energy screen dpmi saving off] and
then there is no way to get the monitor back again.

SSH still works however. I tried to xset to turn back ON the monitor but no
way.

This is occuring after a long time period of several hours are leaving alone
the PC wihtout any users using it.

(sorry for my bad english )
Best regards