>The main problem we're seeing is false positives on SPAMHEADERS, BADHEADERS...

Just a reminder here --

Although the SPAMHEADERS test will have quite a few false positives (mainly
from poorly designed websites, but the false positives go down a lot by
using the new LOOSENSPAMHEADERS ON setting in the latest beta), the
BADHEADERS test will never catch any legitimate mail unless it is sent from
a broken mail client.  So the BADHEADERS test is usually good to use either
on its own or in a weighting system.

>BTW, any interest in adding email categorization (based on content) or
>summarization algorithm?

Now that would be an interesting idea.

site at http://www.declude.com .