We have the pro version of Junkmail and have been using word filters under
the assumption that they filter based on phrases. Some recent mail was
filtered and the line indicated in the log file was a phrase, not a word,
which wasn't in the outgoing mail. Does Declude filter on entire phrases or
only on single words?

Second question. I'd like to not filter outgoing mail. What is the best way
to do this? I'm thinking I can whitelist the Ips from our internal subnets.
Thanks,
Robert