What is the usage for the BCC test?  I don't remember seeing it mentioned
before (and it is not in the manual that I can find).

You just need to define the test in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file, such as:

BCC bcc 5 x 3 0

This would assign a weight of 3 to any E-mail that had at least 5 Bcc's (actually, it only counts local recipients whose E-mail addresses do not appear in the E-mail headers).

You could then assign action(s) to the test, such as "BCC WARN".

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.