I just signed up for the 30-day trial for Alligate (as a Declude
add-in).  I'm stopping more spam but the volume is so great that I need
some outside help.  Imail's anti-spam system is so full of holes I've
had to emasculate the thing.  What was once a 25% effective rate (i.e.
whacks 25% of the mail still around after Declude) is now down to 14%.

Anyone have any thoughts on their false positive rate?  The service in
general?  If Alligate flags it how certain should I be that its spam?

Cheers,

 Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com