I just noticed that all we're getting for IP addresses with these two versions is 0.0.0.0.

Example:

After going back to 1.76i1, we're getting a real IP address.

Example:

This is fixed in the interim release v1.76i7 at http://www.declude.com/release/176i/declude.exe . It seems that when Received: headers were encountered with no IP in them, the previous interim release would not skip over the Received: header -- and would therefore end up with the IP of 0.0.0.0 (since there was no actual IP in the header). v1.76i7 takes care of this problem.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.