From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] ERROR: SOMEONE CRUMBLED MY MAGIC COOKIE

>I am on version 1.76i5 I have been getting this error for many months, yes
>even back on verison 1.6x
>
>the error  happens to every email that reaches the action weight of DELETE
>
>see attached the two files .GPx files form c:\ and my two Config files and
>part of log file

We have determined the cause for this -- there is a new interim release
v1.76i6 at http://www.declude.com/release/176i/declude.exe that fixes this
problem.  It would occur if the SUBJECT action was used, and the length of
the modification of the subject was too long.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 10/13/2003 at 10:20:37-0500et. ]

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 10/13/2003 at 10:20:40-0500et. ]

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
10/13/2003 at 22:13:52-0500et. ]

confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all paper and electronic copies of this message.

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
10/13/2003 at 22:13:55-0500et. ]