Doesn't the installed.bin file contain the current version number?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, 13 October 2003 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] ERROR: SOMEONE CRUMBLED MY MAGIC COOKIE

>Just out of curiousity, is there anyway you folks could include a version
>resource in declude.exe
>to make it possible to determine the version number without having to use
>declude -diag?
>IMHO, being able to use explorer file properties would be very handy.

It would be nice, but unfortunately Microsoft doesn't have any way of
incorporating our version numbering system into the .exe resources.  In
order to do have the version in the resources, we would need to change our
numbering system, and we would need to change the internal controls for
version numbers.  Note that with v1.76, you can just run the Declude.exe
file without any arguments and it will display the version.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.