OK, give me a bit to spiff it up a bit.  I'm going to add in the ability to download
and unzip the source files from the Ipswitch site, and have it check a 'skip list'
before adding domains, so you only have to remove unwanted blacklistings once.

and with logs set to 'debug' I averaged 245ms per mailpiece over several dozen
receipts.  No idea what it was before I added the phrase and black list checking.

 Matt Robertson,     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc. http://mysecretbase.com