OK, I've completed what I suppose you could call the first version of my
Imail-to-Declude black- and phrase-list converter.  Get it here:

http://foohbar.com/declude_importer.zip

It turned into a complete ColdFusion application.  The system will

1. Retrieve source files from ftp.ipswitch.com
2. Convert the url blacklist into a Declude sender blacklist (skipping any entries you
have placed in a separate skip list)
3. Convert the phrase list into a Declude filter file.  Filters will be created for
matches in subject and body.
4. FTP the newly minted files to the location you specify.

NOTES:
a. All settings are made in application.cfm, including filter weights.
b. You can use the browser interface (index.cfm) to run all tests in sequence
automatically, or individually.
c. Since they can be run individually, you can opt to schedule the files to run
automatically.
d. You have to set up global.cfg and $default$.junkmail to use the new tests and files.
e. With these tests in place, all mail tests take about 250ms per email tested.
However, this is on MY server with MY configuration.  Your mileage may vary.
f. On a very fast server (dual 2ghz xeon with gobs of ram, super-duper scsi) the
download/conversion/upload process takes just under three minutes.  Most of this is
the processing of the 17,000-entry url blacklist.  On a slow server, it takes a lot
longer.

External dependencies:
1. The app uses the pkzip Command Line tool to unzip the Imail source files.  You can
alter the batch file and import01.cfm to use whatever command line unzip program you
use.
2. cf_ProgressMeter is used to display a progress bar.  This is a $5 tool I *highly*
recommend.  If you don't own it or don't want to buy it just go in and remove the
calls to it in import02.cfm and import03.cfm.

I'm in the process of rolling out a new web site in the next couple of days.  I'll add
this and anything else useful I can think of in the spamfighting section.  If anyone
has improvements to this, please pass 'em on!

Cheers,

 Matt Robertson,     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc. http://mysecretbase.com