Hi,

I suspect they most certainly will - legal action that is.

Bigpond is 51% Australian Government owned and the rest is listed on the
sharemarket.

They are Australia's largest internet provider capturing over 70% of the
market.

They have a monopoly via Telstra - Australia's largest telephone company.

They have a similar attitude to Microsoft - sue first and negotiate later.

Glen Harvy
Aquarius Communications
for all your Internet Needs.
Phone 9977 3788 Fax 9977 3844