I'm in the process of adding two more inbound MX relayers using
iMail/Junkmail.
When it's all done we'll have 4 inbound relayers (with equal preference
numbers) for a huge Exchange System with iMail/Junkmail doing the upstream
filtering.

Here's my problem -- how do I easially look through the log files on four
equal balanced servers?

If we bounce/delete a message, we're going to need to look through the log
files on four different servers in order to find out the right one.
My though is to write a log parsing program that will run on each server and
consolidate all 4 logs into a SQL server.
>From there I can just search for the message and change the rules
accordingly.

Before I start on this project, has anyone already done something like this?

Mark Smith