At 03:36 PM 1/23/2004, Mike K wrote:
Scott:

Your abilities as a writer are fine. I have seem many of your explanations
on use of features and for most I think they would suffice. They just need
to be put in the online manual at the same time you post a message to the
list.

I agree that beta features should not be in the main manual but could be
listed in a separate change.log file or in a beta/interim release file.

I agree with this completely. Just a simple change.log file that has the skeleton for the added test, and maybe just a brief definition, would be more than sufficient. I would imagine that Scott and his boys (and possibly girls.. :) probably keep some type of log like this anyways. But definitely keep this stuff out of the main manual.

My .02.

-Russ