Is it true that AutoWhite only works on WebMail?

Could someone elaborate on the AutoWhite functionality, because I must
have missed something to think would cover these C/R issues.

I do like the idea of C/R only for grey area messages.  This would
virtually eliminate the complaints of challenging the obvious good or
obvious bad messages, then reducing the number of challenge messages to
something less than 5% of the messages.

Todd Holt
Xidix Technologies, Inc
Las Vegas, NV  USA
www.xidix.com
702.319.4349

It's a
> > >shame that we currently are forced to "manually" manage the false
> > positives
> > >when Declude could automate that process!
> > >
> > >(Hm -  now that I'm saying this - I should just write a little web
> > >application that copies the held D and Q file back to the spool and
> > include
> > >the parameterized URL in my bounce messages...  If I only had the
> > time...)
> > >
> > >Best Regards
> > >Andy Schmidt
> > >
> > >H&M Systems Software, Inc.
> > >600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203
> > >Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458-1846
> > >
> > >Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
> > >Fax:    +1 201 934-9206
> > >
> > >http://www.HM-Software.com/
> > >
> > >---
> > >[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> > (http://www.declude.com)]
> > >
> > >---
> > >This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
> > >unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
> > >type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
> > >at http://www.mail-archive.com.
> > >
> > >.
> > >

> > ---
> > [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> > (http://www.declude.com)]
> >
> > ---
> > This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
> > unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
> > type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
> > at http://www.mail-archive.com.

> (http://www.declude.com)]

> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
> (http://www.declude.com)]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]