-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kami Razvan
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 02:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Latest interim

:)

"This definitely will not happen -- that's one of the more time-consuming
parts of the interims."

Scott...

All I asked for was the inclusion of this in your emails..

...  This is added in our latest interim (1.76i6) .... Blah blah blah

That is it.. :)

I know we have 1.79i6- so I won't be downloading it- right now when I see
your emails I say Oh.. May be I should download it- so I go to the site and
put a load on your server and download it- then I see that it is the same
version that I had.

I am sure others do the same...

This requires no change in what you do and how you do it.. But every so
often let us know what is the latest interim number..

Thanks

Kami

http://www.mail-archive.com.