-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dermot Keenan
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 3:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Latest interim

OK, I give up.  Where can I download the interim release?  I haven't been
able to find it since the website was updated.  It used to be at
http://www.declude.com/interim but not any more.  I have searched the
archives and even tried using the search tool on the site.  Nothing.

Dermot