From: "Scott Fisher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude and attachments

I haven't found any easy way to tell. The information is in the logs at high
level.

But I can chime in that SKIPIFWEIGHT bypasses about 80% of my e-mail that is
obviously spam. TESTSFAILED ENDS for "friendly domains/revdns" drop off
about 8% of e-mail that is most likely not spam, leaving about 12% of the
e-mail that I run body filters on.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/17/04 12:03PM >>>
Matt-

My body filters only catch about 4% of messages, but I don't know how often
they are run.  Is htere a convenient way to tell?

-d