Hi,

I am doing gateway anti-spam scanning for a school which has GroupWise
as the e-mail system. We are seeing many e-mails going to students that
are not there anymore which then creates an NDR at their end which then
floods their system .....

Now is it possible to do one of two things:

1) Get a current list of people (staff and students) and somehow only
allow mail to those recipients. In a filter you would have to use an
ALLRECIPS check perhaps with a negative number, although not sure how
this will delete the bad mail since I have nothing to add to the score
when the old e-mail address comes up.

2) I think what I would really like to do is work on building up a list
of old students getting mail and then if the mail is addressed to them
delete it. So something like ALLRECIPS 100 CONTAINS
[EMAIL PROTECTED] in a filter but the problem I see with this is if
the mail is addressed to both an old student and a current student/staff
then it would still trigger and then delete the mail.

Anyone have any other thoughts on this or better ways to make this
happen?

Thanx

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe