From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Declude.JunkMail-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 11:43 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Overflow directory and a note about Windows

2003 DNS

Scott,

Could you please let me know what condition causes E-mail to be left in
the overflow directory, and exactly how Declude determines how/when to
process such messages.

On a side note, I was forced to do a rebuild on a backup server running
Windows 2003.  The DNS.exe process is a big-time dog compared to that on
Windows 2000.  I'm seeing DNS.exe reach over 50% of CPU utilization at
times, and it never really drops below 10%, and I can't recall ever
seeing DNS.exe on Windows 2000 ever go past the low single digits.  No
Active Directory on either machine, the processor power, memory and mail
volume also.  The only difference is the RAID card and only three 15K
RPM drives in RAID 5 instead of six.  Unless there is something unique
to my environment, I would stay away from Windows 2003 DNS when used as
a caching server with Declude/IMail, or for that matter, any possible
high volume use of DNS on that platform.