Declude Queue is nice and was invaluable before the Queue
Manager service on Imail.

The only problem is this:

RSP> than X.  At that point, when an E-mail arrives, Declude will start enough
RSP> Declude processes to hit the limit of X (each of which scans a single
E-mail).

DQ requires a continues flow of email in order to clear the /overflow
folder. Sending a single message through will not keep the DQ delivery
process going.

We're still having a number of Imail/PF issues and when a
machine gets swamped we switch processing entirely to another box.
Then we're stuck with q files in the /overflow folder and no way to
get them out. If you copy them into the /spool they don't get scanned
by Declude JM or Virus

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]