Chipping in my two cents, I'd say you've received excellent advice for
tuning Declude so far.

As a busy sysadmin myself, I'll add some less specific "advice from the
field".  Hopefully others will see fit to add their observations.

Go with the weighted system.

You're busy, but resist the urge to go for "need a bigger hammer"
solutions.  The worst thing you can do is create a filter or ramp up the
weight for a specific blacklist, or make a DELETE action on a single
test.

Living with some spam is better than spending all of your time fighting
it and fishing false positives out of your spam folder.

Start with Declude 2.x, the organization of the log file makes it far
more readable than previous versions.

Your users will call you about missing mail (false positives).  Get
specific information from them about who sent it to whom and when.
Write down your procedure for finding these missing emails and how to
re-queue them.

grep is your friend.  Use "find.exe" if you're more comfortable, but if
you have large logs or a slow computer, you'll love using grep instead.

Andrew 8)