>>I would suggest you look to add a URI filtering product like out invURIBL.

David of Declude -

Will this feature be available in a future release?

Thanks

-Nick

All of these domains are listed on SURBL/URIBL. URI filtering is very effective at capturing these patterns well before these hosts get listed in traditional RBL's.
Example:
Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    dbfm.org.multi.surbl.org
Address:  127.0.0.68
Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    dbfm.org.multi.uribl.com
Address:  127.0.0.2
Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Kevin Rogers writes:

Some of our users are getting a lot of spam from various domains that all have this in the beginning: csh
Like:
csh.dbfm.org [65.249.245.172]
csh.mdcg.net [65.249.245.159]
csh.jtdz.org [65.249.245.150]
csh.xmdc.org [65.249.245.168]
csh.kvyh.com [65.249.245.204]
I have the Pro versions of every Declude product. How would I go about adding some weight to emails from this domain? - Should I somehow use the csh. property or the first three parts of the IP address 65.249.245.?
Thanks
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]
---