-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Nick Hayer
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:55 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] weighting domains

 >>I would suggest you look to add a URI filtering product like out
invURIBL.

David of Declude -

Will this feature be available in a future release?

Thanks

-Nick

All of these domains are listed on SURBL/URIBL.  URI filtering is very
effective at capturing these patterns well before these hosts get
listed in traditional RBL's.
Example:
Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    dbfm.org.multi.surbl.org
Address:  127.0.0.68
Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    dbfm.org.multi.uribl.com
Address:  127.0.0.2
Darrell
-- Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude
And Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI
integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Kevin Rogers writes:

Some of our users are getting a lot of spam from various domains that
all have this in the beginning:  csh
Like:
csh.dbfm.org [65.249.245.172]
csh.mdcg.net [65.249.245.159]
csh.jtdz.org [65.249.245.150]
csh.xmdc.org [65.249.245.168]
csh.kvyh.com [65.249.245.204]
I have the Pro versions of every Declude product.  How would I go
about adding some weight to emails from this domain? - Should I
somehow use the csh. property or the first three parts of the IP
address 65.249.245.?
Thanks
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]
unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.

---