Hey guys, I know this isn't an Imail list, but i really need some help. I'm
running Imail 2006.1 on  Windows 2003 server SP1. I can log into my WebAdmin
interface with no problem, but if i try to manage my Imail services, i get a
page can't be displayed. I can click on anything else in the WebAdmin screen
and it takes my to it with no problems, i just can't get to my services. I
think it has something to do with IIS, but i'm lost and tired. Could someone
please help me with this?