From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Linda
Pagillo
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 01:14 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Can someone help?

Thanks so much for your reply, Andy. I do get prompted with the NTFS logon
screen. I forgot to mention that. When i put in my user name and password,
it gives me the page can't be displayed and then i can't get back to where
it prompts me again..

How do i turn on auditing for object access and which folders do i have to
do this for?