From: "Andy Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:53 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Can someone help?

Hi,

I don't have a solution - just a pointer. When I go to that particular
screen, I get an NTFS logon screen. Apparently you don't get prompted - I
wonder why?

Do you have auditing turned for object access and against your folders in
Windows Explorer? Then the security log might show if there is some
permission problem.

Now, I remember I didn't do anything special. I installed a new Win 2003 SP1
system, set up a new IIS site and then installed Imail.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206