Ours went down as well this morning.  Declude stopped processing with a
licensing error.

I have left several phone messages.....

Todd

From: "Nick Hayer" <n...@madriveraccess.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:47 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] No one at Declude?

Thanks David for the vote of confidence.  Who do we contact at Declude for
customer support? They seem to be radio silent for now - at least on this list.

Thank you

-Nick

MadRiverAccess.com|Skywaves.net Tech Support
US/Canada 877-873-6482 or International +1-802-229-6574
Emergency Support 24/7: supp...@skywaves.net
General and Non-Emergency support ticket:
http://www.skywaves.net/content/secure/support_ticket.htm