From: Postmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 12:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WARNING: YOU WERE SENT A VIRUS

The Declude Virus software [Ver: 1.75i4] on durability.com has reported that
you were sent an E-mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED], containing the :
EICAR test file NOT a virus. virus in the eicar.com attachment.  The subject
of the E-mail was "Test eicar.com file [eicarplain]".
The E-mail containing the virus has been quarantined to prevent further
damage.

Headers Follow: