I called Ipswitch this morning. After I let them have it they said that we
could continue with our subscription and they would offer hotfixes and
support.
Considering I don't need a support agreement to get hotfixes in the current
release and I never call tech support, I'm not going to renew.

This of course doesn't mean that Imail/Declude stops working.
It seems to me that I have at least 12-30 months of use out of the current
versions of Imail and Declude.

So I think the reality of the situation is that people who are freaking out
because they need to go buy a new piece of software are over-reacting.
I ran Imail 4.7 for years after 7 was released. The only reason I upgraded
Imail was because I found Declude.
Having said that I have no reason to switch MTA's as long as Declude keeps
working or Declude comes out with something better.

Just my $.02