>Anyone got any opinions on MailEnable?  Their pricing looks good and
>so does the product.  I've been leaning way over in the direction of
>Merak but this makes me real curious.  Anyone run it under load?

No load but I installed it on my backup server in place of MS STMP and it
seems to work. I can't really place that much of a load on it in a test
enviroment.

Did notice that it has some rather cool features for something that is the
same price as I paid for Imail when I first purchased it, years ago.