The part where it isn't an overreaction is for folks who are actively
buying new products.  I've got one purchase certain within the next
several days and another likely in the next 60.  I figure that barring
any catastrophic exploits showing up that Ipswitch won't patch, I've
got a year or two with my own Imail 8.11.

Anyone got any opinions on MailEnable?  Their pricing looks good and
so does the product.  I've been leaning way over in the direction of
Merak but this makes me real curious.  Anyone run it under load?

--
--Matt Robertson--
President, Janitor