When I upgraded to the pro version, I added ClamAV for phishing attempts (be sure to use the PRESCAN OFF directive) and AVG.

The implementation of ClamAV for windows I used can be found at, ClamAV http://www.sosdg.org/clamav-win32/index.php

David Dodell wrote:
After many years of using Virus Standard, I upgraded to Virus Pro to
take advantage of a second scanner.   I've scanned the previous
threads on what others like for a second scanner to F-Prot, but can't
seem to find any common thread ...

So I would appreciate what seems to be the next most popular virus
scanner to run as a secondary scanner to F-Prot?

David

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by the University of Georgia SBDC Email
System.]

--
Richard Lanard
Information Technology Support