I use Mcafee and it has been great they tend to be amoung the top for getting updates out quick. However, it is very resource intensive.
Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Declude Log Parsers.

David Dodell writes:
After many years of using Virus Standard, I upgraded to Virus Pro to
take advantage of a second scanner.   I've scanned the previous
threads on what others like for a second scanner to F-Prot, but can't
seem to find any common thread ...
So I would appreciate what seems to be the next most popular virus
scanner to run as a secondary scanner to F-Prot? David