I've been seeing viruses get through our Declude/AVG end over the past few months ... they are being caught on the Desktop by F-Prot.

I look at the files in the declude/scanner/AVG directory, and the last one is updated 12/23, two days ago ... while AVG website says their last update was 12/25

Is there some type of parameter to force the updates to be more frequent ... are the updates coming from Declude and being delayed?

Obviously I need a second scanner, any inexpensive solutions since F- Prot changed their licensing? We don't have a budget for this ... I've read mixed things about the Opensource free virus scanners.

David