On Dec 28, 2008, at 10:28 AM, David Dodell wrote:

(2) In my virus.cfg I have

scanfile c:\imail\declude\clamav\clamdscan.exe --quiet -l report.txt
viruscode 1
report FOUND

(3) In my logs it reports

Could Not Parse String FOUND in report.txt
Error 2 in virus scanner 1
Scanned: Error in Virus scanner [MIME: 1 991]

Ok, found Error 2 is a problem in the scanner. The scanner is working fine from the command line, so I'm now assume declude is not passing something correctly, or I'm missing something fundamental?

David