From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Conor Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, 30 January 2007 1:02 p.m.
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: RE: [DUG] InstallAware Questions

Another alternative is to fully script it yourself using Inno Setup (which
is written in Delphi).  The scripting language it provides is very similar
to Delphi, and you should be able to find references in the Inno Setup
forums to other posters using Inno Setup to deploy database stuff, although
I haven't done it myself.

http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

BTW, it's free and open-source.

HTH,