Even D7 gets confused if you fiddle in its domain of the dpr file. It keeps reformatting it and inserting lines of its own. :-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sometimes the D2006 IDE tries to be too smart for its own good. We had been wondering why the Title, Icon and so forth on the Application pane of Project Options had all been disabled since we (finally) ported our projects over from D6. Well it turns out that that happens if you don't have Application.Initialize in your project source. What our applications did have was:

begin

  RunApplication;

end.

with RunApplication being a common procedure:

procedure RunApplication;

begin

  Application.Initialize;

<a huge amount of stuff that's not worth going into now, but including Application.Run etc.>

end;

But that's not good enough for D2006.

Cheers,

Carl

*Rohit Gupta*
* B.E. Elec.   M.E.   Mem IEEE    Associate IEE*
*Technical Manager*
*Computer Fanatics Limited*
** *Tel* +64 9 4892280
*Fax*    +64 9 4892290
*Email  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**
*Web    *www.cfl.co.nz <http://www.cfl.co.nz/>

This email and any attachments contain information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, distribute or copy this email or attachments. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return email and then delete this email and any attachments.