Ok, so they were announced yesterday...

You can now order Delphi for 2007 here: http://tinyurl.com/ysfvef

Delphi 2007 for Win32 only has been announced as of Feb 21st, 2007. You can order now for delivery when the product ships (expected middle of March but we have no firm word on this). All upgrades and new user pricing is on special, hence the unusally high price of software assurance in relation to upgrades and new user pricing (normally 30%).

If you place the order, you will be contacted when we know that it will be billed and a requested to pay and we can then ship the product.

Electronic Delivery means that you download it. You get the product faster when it ships but you don’t get a box with discs.

Notice there is no Architect version. The Architect version has been focused on .NET functionality and so is meaningless for Delphi 2007 for Win32.

You can order Delphi for PHP here:
http://tinyurl.com/2j83rd

For screen shots of installation and use of Delphi for PHP go http://dn.codegear.com/article/34059

For a video demo of how to use, go http://dn.codegear.com/article/34068