From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Richard Vowles
Sent: 22 February 2007 09:13
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: [DUG] Delphi 2007 and Delphi for PHP

Ok, so they were announced yesterday...

You can now order Delphi for 2007 here: HYPERLINK
"http://tinyurl.com/ysfvef"http://tinyurl.com/ysfvef

Delphi 2007 for Win32 only has been announced as of Feb 21st, 2007. You can
order now for delivery when the product ships (expected middle of March but
we have no firm word on this). All upgrades and new user pricing is on
special, hence the unusally high price of software assurance in relation to
upgrades and new user pricing (normally 30%).

If you place the order, you will be contacted when we know that it will be
billed and a requested to pay and we can then ship the product.

Electronic Delivery means that you download it. You get the product faster
when it ships but you don’t get a box with discs.

Notice there is no Architect version. The Architect version has been focused
on .NET functionality and so is meaningless for Delphi 2007 for Win32.

You can order Delphi for PHP here: HYPERLINK
"http://tinyurl.com/2j83rd"http://tinyurl.com/2j83rd

For screen shots of installation and use of Delphi for PHP go HYPERLINK
"http://dn.codegear.com/article/34059"http://dn.codegear.com/article/34059

For a video demo of how to use, go HYPERLINK
"http://dn.codegear.com/article/34068"http://dn.codegear.com/article/34068

--

---

Richard Vowles, Product Evangelist

Developers Inc Ltd (resellers of Codegear products Delphi, C++ Builder,
JBuilder, InterBase)

ph. +64-9-3600231, mob. +64-275-467747, fax. +64-9-3600384, skype. rvowles

13:44