Something more.

The trouble is that JDK 6 isn't ready for primetime and from the discussion,
10.2 is supposed to go GA prior to JDK 6 going GA.  Whenever you're going GA
and relying on a component that isn't GA, you're going to run in to trouble.

Don't take my word for it, just ask Murphy... ;-) (He's the guy sitting at
the end of the bar ...)

I don't think that there is a problem of running beta releases off of JDK6
so the issue is how to handle this. It's a no brainer.