Excuse me - I looked at the 220 license as noted by Craig below, not the
*221* license, which is the one that actually applies.

It turns out there are *no rights* enumerated for users as far as I can
tell in the spec license.

So the solution to this really annoying, tiresome and really avoidable
problem is either :

1)  Sun to put a user-oriented spec license that lets us just  create
those API jars and let us _compile_.

2) Sun to put the API binary jars for JDBC4 under CDDL or even the BCL.

geir